19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo (IH-634S-19L) Tag 33, Hemmed to 35.2IH-RELOVE-178 One-Off Special
Our straight cut jeans, built using 19oz indigo-dyed left-hand twill Japanese selvedge denim. In a left hand twill, the warp gets tightened during the weaving process resulting in a harder, smoother face to the fabric. Often the denim will appear lighter due to more of the weft being visible on the face of the fabric. This 19oz denim has been dipped in indigo many times to achieve a very dark LHT..
PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
- Tag 33, Hemmed to 35.2'', As-new condition with some lightly worn areas.
- Made in Japan
- Classic straight cut
- Medium rise
- 19oz left hand twill super dark indigo Japanese selvedge denim
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Over gauge constructional stitching
- Unsanforized, but one-washed, so expect little or no shrinkage
- The waist will stretch approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
- This denim has not gone through a post weave skewing process, so you will get leg twist with wear - if you don't like leg twist, do not buy these jeans
- PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).